5 Trigger Points you must know to relieve pain
Updated: Jan 23, 2019
Posted by North Jersey Massage Maywood, NJ
What is a trigger point (tsubo)?
Trigger points (tsubos) are specific points that are on meridian lines (energy pathways) along the body.
By stimulating trigger points (tsubos) you can help alleviate aches, pains, tension, fatigue and symptoms of disease. Stimulating a trigger point (tsubo) may initially feel sensitive when the flow of energy through the body is blocked but eventually, by stimulating the point energy will circulate increasing blood flow and relieving the pain.
Stimulating trigger points (tsubos) aides in maintaining health, vitality and stamina in the body, strengthens the internal organs and prevents energy from getting blocked.
5 Trigger Points to Relieve Pain:
- If you are feeling the headache in the front by your forehead press with your thumb on the palm of your hand near the thumb finger for 10-15 seconds repeat a few times.
- If you are feeling the headache in the back of your head press on your feet below the outer knub for 10-15 seconds.
- With your thumb press on the large indentation on the hip for 10-15 seconds.
- sit on the ground with your legs crossed or if you prefer sit on a chair and press with your thumbs parallel to both sides of lumbar spine.
- Press and hold on the skin between your thumb and pointer finger for 10-15 seconds. Repeat a few times.
At North Jersey Massage Maywood, NJ we offer a variety of services that includes trigger points to relieve aches and pains. For additional information or to schedule and appointment call 201-406-8220.